- Harry Smith, See BS News: "Over five decades, Ted Kennedy carried the torch passed on by his brothers, for civil rights, for the poor, and for the sick."
- Katie "Turd Measurement" Couric, See BS News: "For nearly half a century in the Senate, Ted Kennedy spoke for the people who had no voice — the poor and the disabled, children and the elderly."
- Bob Schieffer, See BS news: "In a sense he was the classic American hero."
- NPR's Nina Totenberg: "He'll be remembered as a truly Shakespearean figure: tragic, flawed; who in the end achieved redemption through greatness."
- Andrea Mitchell NBC: "The heavens were weeping for Teddy Kennedy."
- Lefty talk show host and alleged comedian Stephanie Miller: God is weeping over Ted Kennedy. (By "God" she means "Keith Olbermann.")
- Michael Eric Dyson on CBS: Ted Kennedy Was The ‘Wind’ Beneath Obama’s Wings.
You'd never know that this saint had left a woman to die in his car while he strategized over how to prevent her death from obstructing his political career, had sexually assaulted waitressses in a DC restaurant, or had donated less than 1% of his considerable income to charity.